Diploma Course in Food Production, Food & Beverage Service and Accommodation Operation
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: 17 yrs and above, SSC
Fee Structure: Rs. 40,000.00
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE STUDENTS OF ONE YEAR DIPLOMA/ BAR TENDING COURSE
- During the class days all the students are required to report to the Institute by 8.45 a.m. They must change into their respective uniforms and assemble for prayer at 9.00 a.m. sharp in the Assembly Hall.
- All the students must maintain proper grooming standards such as: cleanliness, wearing proper uniform and maintaining personal cleanliness and general hygiene. Students are not allowed to keep moustache or beard and should have their hair regularly trimmed. Girl students must not leave their hair open and should refrain from using ornaments, lipstick and nail polish. Students shall carry handkerchief with them and cut the nails regularly.
- Students must maintain silence at all times in their respective classes, and should not be seen roaming in the common rooms or outside the classrooms other than during the allotted time.
- NO Mobile phones shall be allowed in the institute; failing which the phones will be confiscated and will not be returned. Beside a heavy fine as decided by the management may be imposed.
- Students must carry their Identity cards, issued to them, at all times during college hours and shall present it at the gate, and on request, by the concerned Security / authority.
- The institute provides lunch to the students, which is a part of their training food, prepared under the guidance of the faculty. Students must not waste or dump food due to personal preferences. Any wastage will not be tolerated.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the institute during the school hours without obtaining prior permission/sanction of the principal who will issue a gate pass.
- Any student remaining absent must furnish a Medical Certificate and a note from the Parents, failing which he/she will not be allowed to attend classes.
- In order to instil discipline, the students will be penalized for defaults by paying fine: Late coming 20/-, Incomplete or no Journals 20/-, Lack of grooming standards 25/-.
- Students must take part in all assignments, co-curricular or extracurricular – such as functions, sports, competitions, outdoor parties waiting, cultural festival events, interviews etc. of the institute.
- Students must compulsorily attend and appear for all the class tests and examinations during the academic term, failing which the institute will reserve right to debar them from appearing for further examination. A student who fails to appear for Examination in time & Request to appear later will have to pay the Examination fee along with an application letter. The Examination Fees will be as under: – a) Food Production Practical’s Rs. 2000/- b) F & B; and House Keeping Practical’s Rs. 1000/- each c) All others subject Rs. 500/- each
- AS PER THE RULES OF THE INSTITUTION A STUDENT MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 75% ATTENDANCE IN EACH OF THE SUBJECT AND AN OVERALL OF 75%. HE/SHE MUST ALSO OBTAIN A MINIMUM OF 40% MARKS IN THE PROGRESSIVE ASSESSMENT in each subject; failing which the student will not be allowed to appear for examination.
- The Institute will assist students to be placed for Industrial Orientation Programme for 6 months, commencing 1 October. However, the students who want to make their own arrangements must seek prior permission from the Principal. The students will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation/travelling during the training period.
- Any indiscipline or misbehaviour, in any form will be brought to the student’s attention; and if the students still persist in his misbehaviour, the student will be sent out of the institute with a note and he/she will be requested to appear along with his/her parents before the Principal.
- The student shall pay the entire amount of fees at the beginning of the academic year.
- Parents/Guardians must compulsorily be present for the PTA Meetings.