Skip to content
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THREE YEAR DHMCT STUDENTS
- All the students are required to report to the Institute by 8.45 a.m. They must change into their respective uniforms and assemble for prayer at 9.00 a.m. sharp.
- All the students must maintain proper grooming standards such as: cleanliness, wearing proper uniform and maintaining personal cleanliness and general hygiene. Students are not allowed to keep moustache or beard and should have their hair trimmed. Girl students must not leave their hair open and should refrain from using ornaments, lipstick and nail polish. Students shall carry handkerchief with them and cut the nails regularly.
- Students must maintain silence at all times in their respective classes, and should not be seen roaming in the common rooms or outside the classrooms other than during the allotted time.
- NO Mobile phones shall be allowed in the institute; failing which the phones will be confiscated and shall not be returned A heavy fine as decided by the management may be imposed.
- Students must carry their Identity cards, issued to them, at all times during college hours and shall present it at the gate, on request, by the concerned Security/authority. 6. The lockers, allotted to students, are the property of the management and must be maintained and used for storing uniforms, tool kits, books and Journals. Any damage caused to the property will be recovered from the caution deposit.
- The institute will provides lunch to the students, during full day class prepared under guidance of the faculty. Students must not waste or dump food due to personal preferences. Any wastage will not be tolerated.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the institute during the school hours without obtaining prior permission/sanction of the principal/ Incharge who will issue a gate pass.
- Any student remaining absent must furnish a medical certificate and a note from the parents failing which he/she will not be allowed to attend classes.
- Inorder to instil discipline, the students will be penalized for defaults by paying fine: Late coming 20/-, Incomplete or no Journals 20/- , Lack of grooming standards 25/-.
- Students must compulsorily take part in all assignments, cocurricular or extra curricular – such as functions, sports, competitions, outdoor parties waiting, cultural festival events, interviews, etc. of the institute.
- Students must compulsorily attend and appear for all the class tests and examinations during the academic term as per the BTE norms. 13.During the second Year Programme, The First & Third year students will have to do ODC when marked especially during Christmas & New Year.
- AS PER THE RULES OF THE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION A STUDENT MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 75% ATTENDANCE IN EACH OF THE SUBJECTS AND AN OVERALL OF 75%. HE/SHE MUST ALSO OBTAIN A MINIMUM OF 40% MARKS IN THE PROGRESSIVE ASSESSMENT in each subject, failing which the student will not be allowed to appear for the final examinations.
- Any indiscipline or misbehavior, in any form, it will be brought to the student’s attention; and if the students still persists in his misbehavior, the student will be sent out of the institute with a note and he/she will be requested to appear along with his/her parents before the Principal.
- The student shall pay the entire amount of fees at the beginning of the academic year.
- Caution deposit shall be refunded after the declaration of the 3rd year results after deducting the damages, Individual & collective. Only the parent/guardian of the student is to collect this amount within 45 days of the declaration of results.
- Parents/Guardians must compulsorily be present for the PTA Meetings as per the planner & as and when it is called.